Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katy Perry claims President Barack Obama's inaugural ball was the best party she's ever been to
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 08:14 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Barack and Michelle Obama at the inaugural ball|
She tweeted: "Just left the White House. All other parties from here on out will be judged unless they take place at the White House."
Kelly Clarkson - who had earlier performed at the event, singing My Country, 'Tis of Thee' - was impressed with the president's wife, Michelle's, party starting abilities.
She tweeted: "Just partied at the White House .... I kid you not, Michelle Obama stood up and got the party started .... seriously cool First Lady :) (sic)"
Producer-and-rapper will.i.am spoke of his pride at being invited to the ball, tweeting: "I took my mama to the white house & every step I took I wanted to cry ... I'm so proud of our past (sic)."
Party guests were entertained by DJ Cassidy, and Eric Benet and Janelle Monae, who both sang.
Before she performed, Jennifer Hudson tweeted: "Right now the President and First Lady will dance to Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together' to be performed by ... ME!!! Yes! Amazing night! (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...