Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katy Perry calls One Direction "cute boys" after they praise her new movie
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Katy Perry and One Direction|
"Saw the katy perry movie earlier. Wow, what an amazing woman. True talent! (sic)" the group posted following screening, according to RTE.
Katy responded: "They went and just saw the movie and tweeted some really nice things about it. They are very cute boys but very illegal for me."
Katy Perry has previously spoken out about her admiration for the boy band (particularly Niall Horan).
"They've been so sweet to me every time I meet them, they're like the biggest thing in the world right now. I'm thrilled for the success they're enjoying and love hanging out with them - [Niall Horan] is just lovely," she said.