Katy Perry beats Megan Fox for 'hottest woman of the year' title
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Who would have thought, Katy Perry has been voted the "hottest woman of the year" by men's magazine Maxim.
Perry, 25, is your typical girl next door. Dark hair, bright eyes and an nice figure but in my opinion she is no Megan Fox (last years winner and this year voted number five) or Bar Refaeli (voted number 19).
But obviously men's opinions differ to mine and the "I Kissed a Girl" songstress is it this year.
This is why Maxim has her on the top- “She’s the best friend you suddenly realize you’ve loved your whole life. The rad chick who taught you to skateboard and whistle and also looks unbelievable in a bikini.”
Perry beats Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue model Brooklyn Decker and “Avatar” star Zoe Saldana, who place second and third respectively.
Here is the list of their top 10-
1. Katy Perry
2. Brooklyn Decker
3. Zoe Saldana
4. Blake Lively
5. Megan Fox
7. Elisabetta Canalis
8. Olivia Munn
9. Kim Kardashian
10. Marisa Miller
11. Eva Mendes
12. Audrina Patridge
13. Amber Heard
14. Scarlett Johansson
15. Amanda Bynes
16. Selita Ebanks
17. Leighton Meester
18. Christina Aguilera
19. Bar Refaeli
20. Olivia Wilde