Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson went on a date to watch Bjork perform
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 09:23 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Katy Perry and Robert Pattinson|
Katy - who recently ended her romance with John Mayer - and Rob went to see the Icelandic singer perform at the Pantages Theater on Saturday but left separately to avoid paparazzi and the date follows the British star spending a week at Katy's house.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "They are both good friends but have been hanging out more and more recently.
"Rob poured out his heart to Katy about Kristen cheating on him. She proved to be a really good shoulder to cry on.
"He stayed at her house in LA after they went away to Santa Barbara together for few days over American Memorial Day weekend late last month. Their friends say they have now fallen for each other."
Rob, 27, and Katy, 28, are now believed to be planning a Caribbean vacation together as their relationship blossoms.
The source added: "They are talking about going to the Bahamas in the next few weeks to visit some friends of Katy's. They are both hopeless romantics, so it wouldn't be a surprise if things developed quickly."
Rob dumped Kristen - who he had been in a four-year relationship with - for a second time after discovering she was back in touch with 'Snow White and The Huntsman' director Rupert Sanders, who she had an affair with last year.
Katy was previously married to British comedian Russell Brand but they union ended in December 2011 after 14 months and their divorce was finalised last July. See more: Irish Celebrity Gossip , Irish Entertainment Blog
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...