Kathy Griffin and Mariska Hargitay make out on "Law & Order: SVU"
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Yes, you read it right here, Kathy Griffin plants one on sexy 'Law & Order: SVU' s very own Mariska Hargitay in an upcoming episode of the show.
Kathy girl, who is a staunch gay rights supporter in real life and an icon in the gay world, ironically plays the role of a militant lesbian called "Babs Duffy - I like that she's Irish- in an episode of 'Law & Order: SVU' which will air on March 3.
This is something I don't want to miss!
Apparently, Hargitay's character has to go undercover in the episode and work side by side with "Babs."
Kathy, a two-time Emmy winner for her hilarious show 'My Life on the D List' played the role beautifully.
"Yes, we have a lesbian kiss,"Griffin, who is straight in real life, told "TV Guide. "
“The director told us he needed the kiss to be longer, so we ended up really making out. I was basically trying to get laid,” said Kathy.