Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katherine Heigl reveals all at New York premiere
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2010 at 01:30 PM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
Speaking in New York at the premiere of her latest film "Life as We Know it" Katherine Heigl admitted that she's quite happy to make headlines but that the media often exaggerates things.
Heigl has in the past made controversial comments such as calling her and Seth Rogen's blockbuster 2007 hit "a little sexist". Then she also refused to seek an Emmy nomination as the writers hadn't given her good enough lines.
She said that although she doesn't have problem with what the press report she also doesn't believe it.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...