Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley have adopted a second daughter
Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 10:28 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Josh Kelley and Katherine Heigl|
The couple's representative confirmed: "Yes they have adopted a baby.
No further details are available at this time."In January, 33-year-old Katherine confirmed she was talking about taking on another child with her 32-year-old husband.
She said: "Josh and I started talking about it before we were even engaged.
We have talked about having biological children as well but we decided to adopt first. I'd like to adopt again."
The 'Grey's Anatomy' beauty previously claimed she felt like a "bad mother" when she first adopted Naleigh from South Korea in 2009 because she could not bond with her.
She said: "I fought incredibly hard for my daughter to accept me as mother. Her rejection almost broke my heart.
"At first I blamed myself and thought I was a bad mother. It took a while before I could admit to myself that the lack of trust had nothing to do with me."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...