Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kate Winslet and new hubby Ned RocknRoll headed for space?
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Kate Winslet and Ned RocknRoll|
The Huffington Post reports that Branson gifted his new niece-in-law with the pricey $200,000 ticket to space with his Virgin Galactic program. The trip entails a two-hour trip 60 miles outside of Earth’s surface.
Other celebrities reportedly signed on for the space trip include Ashton Kutcher, Russell Brand and Stephen Hawking.
Branson reportedly presented Winslet with the gift as a thank you for the starlet having saved his mother during a fire on his private Necker Island over the summer. It was a fateful vacation for Winslet as that is where she also met her now-husband Ned RocknRoll.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...