Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kate Middleton and Prince William refuse to let topless pictures ruin their tour of the Far East
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 09:45 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Kate Middleton and Prince William|
The royal couple are currently on an official visit to Asia as part of Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee celebrations and while they are very upset the intimate pictures were published in a French magazine, they won't let it stop them from enjoying the trip.
William's spokesperson told the Sunday Mirror newspaper: "They've been very clear that they will not allow this to intrude on their enjoyment of the tour or, more importantly their work on behalf of the queen.
"The couple always felt very strongly about privacy and harassment. It's part of a very long-standing and heartfelt position by the duke and Prince Harry, given their past, to do everything they can to protect themselves.
"They've always said they don't have an issue with the mainstream media just doing their job, but they have always had an issue with paparazzi whose work intrudes on their privacy."
However, it will not stop the pair from taking legal action against everyone involved with the pictures, which were taken with a long-lens camera as William and Catherine sunbathed at a private chateau in France.
The spokesperson added: "They will take any action they can within the law to seek redress."
As well as French magazine Closer publishing the snaps, the Irish version of the Daily Star newspaper printed them while Italian publication Chi is planning to.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...