Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kate Middleton is starting to ‘feel better’ as she battles morning sickness in hospital
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
A palace spokesperson said: "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better. She and the duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received. She will remain in hospital at present."
Yesterday (04.12.12), Catherine - who is also known by her maiden name of Kate Middleton - was visited by William and her parents, Carole and Michael Middleton.
After spending six hours by his wife's bedside, William, 30, emerged smiling, indicating Catherine was doing much better.
The duchess has also received a get well soon message from brother-in-law Prince Harry, who is currently fighting on the frontline in Afghanistan.
The thrilled uncle-to-be was given news of his sister-in-law's pregnancy on Monday and contacted Catherine at her hospital to say he was thinking of her.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Harry jumped for joy when he heard the news that Kate is expecting. He's really looking forward to coming back and can't wait to be an uncle."