Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kate Middleton is starting to ‘feel better’ as she battles morning sickness in hospital
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
A palace spokesperson said: "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better. She and the duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received. She will remain in hospital at present."
Yesterday (04.12.12), Catherine - who is also known by her maiden name of Kate Middleton - was visited by William and her parents, Carole and Michael Middleton.
After spending six hours by his wife's bedside, William, 30, emerged smiling, indicating Catherine was doing much better.
The duchess has also received a get well soon message from brother-in-law Prince Harry, who is currently fighting on the frontline in Afghanistan.
The thrilled uncle-to-be was given news of his sister-in-law's pregnancy on Monday and contacted Catherine at her hospital to say he was thinking of her.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Harry jumped for joy when he heard the news that Kate is expecting. He's really looking forward to coming back and can't wait to be an uncle."