Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kate Middleton is starting to ‘feel better’ as she battles morning sickness in hospital
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
A palace spokesperson said: "The Duchess of Cambridge is continuing to feel better. She and the duke are immensely grateful for the good wishes they have received. She will remain in hospital at present."
Yesterday (04.12.12), Catherine - who is also known by her maiden name of Kate Middleton - was visited by William and her parents, Carole and Michael Middleton.
After spending six hours by his wife's bedside, William, 30, emerged smiling, indicating Catherine was doing much better.
The duchess has also received a get well soon message from brother-in-law Prince Harry, who is currently fighting on the frontline in Afghanistan.
The thrilled uncle-to-be was given news of his sister-in-law's pregnancy on Monday and contacted Catherine at her hospital to say he was thinking of her.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "Harry jumped for joy when he heard the news that Kate is expecting. He's really looking forward to coming back and can't wait to be an uncle."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...