Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kate Hudson finds Lea Michele a ‘nightmare’ on the ‘Glee’ set
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2012 at 10:24 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Lea Michele and Kate Hudson|
‘Almost Famous’ actress Kate Hudson is shooting a six-episode arc on the hit show 'Glee' and while she loves hanging out with the rest of the cast, insiders claim she finds Lea trying.
A source told Us Weekly: "Kate says Lea is a nightmare. Once, during a technical delay, Lea snapped her fingers and said, 'Let's go. I have plans!'
"Kate's keeping her distance."
However, Lea insists she and Kate have a great relationship. A representative said: "Lea has had a great time with Kate."
Other guest stars this season include Sarah Jessica Parker after network Fox vowed the show - which experienced a drop in ratings last season - is "poised for a creative renaissance" when it returns in a
new Thursday night slot later in the year.
Fox's entertainment president Kevin Reilly explained ‘Glee’ will become a "show within a show" following some of the McKinley High graduates as they attend a New York performing arts school, as well as introducing "some new faces" at the main Ohio educational establishment.