Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Kate Beckinsale 'Total Recall' sex scenes made Colin Farrell squirm
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 09:30 AM
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction worry Zayn Malik will miss their gigs because he is so forgetful
- Robert Pattinson found messages from Rupert Saunders on Kristen Stewart's phone on his birthday
- Drew Barrymore is selling her Californian house for $7.5 million
- ‘Bridesmaids’ star Melissa McCarthy got an extra fired on the set of ‘Tammy’
|Colin Farrell and Kate Beckinsale|
She said: "I've done it with somebody else in front of my husband before so I think it was actually much more awkward for Colin. He was the one who was like, 'Are we done? Are we good?'
"I think it's easier for a woman as we don't have any moveable parts. You can just sort of blank out and nobody can really tell what you're thinking. I think it's much harder for boys maybe - or not."
The 'Underworld' star also revealed she gets more jealous than her husband - who she married in 2004 - and would never let him appear in a sex scene.
In an interview with The Sun newspaper, she said: "It's nice that Len is not very jealous and can be relaxed about me doing these scenes, but he would never be allowed to do that.
"It's quite strange being directed by him, actually, because normally he's taking direction from me at home. He never knows where anything is and he can't remember if he likes parsnips and things like that. Anyway that's our life so it's quite a gear change."