Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Karl Lagerfeld thinks Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are "a good match"
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2012 at 09:35 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
He revealed that his relationship with the groom stemmed back years when he attended brand's Little Black Jacket Exibit, celebrating his new book, on Wednesday.
He told Us Weekly: "His father [Arie Kopelman] was the President of Chanel America," Lagerfeld explained to Us. "Will is divine and sweet. They're a good match!"
The 78-year-old style guru said that the white, pleated muslin and organza custom creation worn by the 37-year-old 'Big Miracle' star, worked out well considering she is pregnant.
"She knew what she wanted . . . and she got it. [There was] only so much we could do. [But] for someone who is pregnant she looked perfect."
Drew and art consultant Will, 34, said "I do" on her Montecito, California estate on Saturday (02.06.12), in front of 170 guests - including her godfather Steven Spielberg, Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth, Busy Philipps, and Jimmy Fallon.
A guest said: "When they looked at each other, it was so real. I've never seen two people more in love."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...