Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Theroux proposes to Jennifer Aniston on his birthday
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux|
Justin Theroux, the actor-and-screenwriter proposed to Jennifer - who he has been dating for just over a year - on his 41st birthday last Friday.
Justin's representative told People magazine: "Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday on Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage."
Jennifer's publicist also confirmed the engagement but no wedding date has been set yet.
The couple have been friends for years but only started dating after filming the movie 'Wanderlust' together.
This will be 43-year-old Jennifer's second marriage; she was previously wed to Brad Pitt for five years until they divorced in 2005.
Jennifer's engagement announcement comes four months after Brad and his long-term partner Angelina Jolie - who he raises six children with - announced they are to marry.
Justin previously dated Heidi Bivens for 14 years before beginning a relationship with the former 'Friends' star.
While Jennifer prefers not to comment on her romantic relationships, she has previously called Justin her "protector" and admitted he has had a massively positive impact on her life.
She said: "He's a protector, for sure. He's just a good human being and so funny."
Jennifer recently bought a $21 million home in Beverly Hills for the couple to live in.
The property, which comes with its own vineyard, is currently being refurbished before they move in.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...