Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Bieber’s girlfriend Selena Gomez will never change for a guy
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 09:38 AM
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
|Selena Gomez being her goofy self|
She said: "I wasn't myself for a year. I think that was really damaging. I felt like it was me who was always trying to be perfect for him.
"Everyone around me hated him but I didn't listen. I think I had to go through it because now I'm the strongest I've been.
"I dare someone to try and change me again."
Selena admits she "lost herself" in the relationship and lost her sense of fun until the romance was over.
She explained in an interview with Top of the Pops magazine: "I always dressed nice. I don't think he ever saw me in sweatpants – and I love sweatpants.
"I'd always be well-mannered and go to his favourite restaurants or whatever.
"There was a point where I lost myself completely. I didn't smile as much, I didn't laugh as much. I wasn't a goofball. I didn't get up and dance like I usually do.
"And when that one ended, I didn't know where I was. But I got it back and was really happy. My family were happy to have me back."
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split up
Selena Gomez rushed to hospital after interview with Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show'
Justin Bieber to perform a private concert for David and Victoria Beckham's kids
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...