Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Bieber thinks One Direction will 'have a lot of fun' with women in the US
Posted on Sunday, April 08, 2012 at 08:47 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
He said: "The single guys from One Direction are going to have a lot of fun.
"They look great, they sound great and, when you add their British accents into the mix, the American girls are going crazy for them.
"Sure you need the talent, but you need to win over the American public, that's what it is all about. One Direction are genuine good guys.
"The industry needs a fresh boy band, and by the end of this year they will be the biggest boy band in the world."
Justin, 18, revealed he knows a big-name star who has the hots for One Direction's Harry Styles - who is in the group alongside Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik - but he has been "sworn to secrecy".
He is quoted by the Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "I already know one of the biggest artists in the world thinks Harry is so hot, but I have been sworn to secrecy."
One Direction scored a number one with their debut album 'Up all Night' last month while touring in the country in support of Big Time Rush.
The boy band will return to the country in December for their biggest headlining concert to date at New York's Madison Square Garden.