Justin Bieber thanks One Direction for their support following his tough UK shows
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
|Justin Bieber is grateful for One Direction suppor|
Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from the 'One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)' group defended the 19-year-old singer after his controversial visit to London last week - where he angered fans by appearing on stage two hours late at a concert and got into an argument with a paparazzi photographer - and Justin has expressed his gratitude to the boy band stars for having his back.
He tweeted: "@zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson thanks fellas. all good over here. much appreciated (sic)"
Louis, 21, had sided with the 'Boyfriend' hitmaker on Twitter last week, writing: "Although I don't know him personally, I do wish the press would take it easy on @justinbieber. I really do empathise with him, I don't see anything out of character in comparison to any other teenagers I know. (sic)"
The tweet prompted bandmate Zayn, 20, to add: "@Louis_Tomlinson what a dude man :D ha got your back bro !! @justinbieber (sic)"
It appears the Canadian singer's 'Believe' tour is back on track after a troubled string of shows in the British capital - where the singer also collapsed and had to be hospitalised on Thursday - as he had an "incredible show" in Portugal last night.
He tweeted: "thanks to all the fans...the beliebers tonight. incredible show! (sic)"
Be the first to make a comment.
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...