Justin Bieber says his collaboration with One Direction is "going to be great"
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
The 18-year-old pop star revealed that he is to record a track alongside Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne on the band's eagerly awaited second album.
Justin told BBC Radio 2: "The One Direction guys are great. We have a lot of fun whenever we hang out. They came over my house and we were just chilling out around the pool and listening to music.
"We were talking about me collaborating with them on a song on their next album. It's gonna be great."
Justin also revealed that 'The X Factor' 2010 rejects are keen to work with come other big names in the music industry.
He said: "And I asked them who else they would like to work with. They were, like, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lopez.
"Now don't get me wrong those are all very talented artists but there seems to be a pattern emerging and, looking at the smile on the guys' faces, I don't think it was all about the music..."
He continued: "They sure have an eye for the ladies but, even better for the guys, the ladies have a bit of an eye for them, too.
"From what I hear they shouldn't have much trouble trying to persuade Rihanna, Katy or Taylor to work with them... if you know what I'm saying."