Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Bieber once kissed a dead fish in ‘worst dare’ever
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 10:00 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
He said: "The worst dare I ever did was kissing a fish. It was dead. It was pretty gross."
When he is not busy kissing deceased animals, the 18-year-old singer has found time to tone his muscles in an attempt to improve his physical and mental strength.
He explained: "I've started working out more and getting a bit heavier. I'm just staying fit and active, and want to be strong physically and mentally. It's good for touring. You've got to have agility."
While he has been doing pull-ups and chin-ups, Justin admits he is not yet in peak physical condition and gets "tired easily" when he is working out, but he hopes to rectify that by going out for runs "a lot more" often.
He added to We Love Pop magazine: "I also do pull-ups and chin-ups. I can do about 25 in a row. I do need to run more, I get tired easily.
"My cardio isn't what it should be."