Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Bieber beats YouTube world record - 'Beliebers' rack up over 2 billion hits - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 at 12:50 PM
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
The 17-year-old teen heartthrob has surpassed Lady Gaga's record after she was the first music artist to reach one billion views on YouTube in October 2010.
Justin's official channel on the website was first created in September 2009 and enables his fans – who are known as 'Beliebers' – to watch an array of his songs, including tracks from his Christmas album 'Under the Mistletoe'.
For more celebrity gossip on IrishCentral
Mickey Rourke on possible‘Sin City 2’ role: ‘depends on how bad they want me’
For the Gaelic Girls blogs - an insight into night-life, culture and men in Ireland
The 'Baby' singer – whose songs 'Silent Night' and 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' are available to listen to on the site – has paid tribute to his army of supporters, which includes more than 13.9 million twitter followers, by praising them on the social networking webpage.
He tweeted: "i love my fans and i love music. thank u 4 helping me share my dream with all of u. proud of this album. hope u like it. UnderTheMistletoe (sic)"