Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split up
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2011 at 05:23 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
In recent weeks, Justin has been hanging around with former child burglar turned rapper Sean Kingston, ex-convict Lil Wayne, and has collaborated on a new track with Chris Brown, who put his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in hospital after attacking her in 2009.
Justin Bieber to perform a private concert for David and Victoria Beckham's kids
'Games of Thrones' seven statues on Antrim beach – VIDEO
However, the final straw allegedly came when Justin brought Sean to one of the19-year-old singer’s concerts in Florida last week.
A friend of Selena said: “Selena told him to stop hanging with these bad people. She didn't want him to crash her gig.
“They had a huge row and said it was good they were having time apart while she was on tour."
However, Justin is said to have taken the split badly, and was spotted in tears after one of their arguments.
The pal added to The Sun newspaper: “It's hard seeing a little 17-year-old crying and saying he loves her."