Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Justin Bieber and One Direction’s Harry Styles are planning a boys' holiday
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2013 at 08:42 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
|Justin Bieber and One Direction’s Harry Styles|
A friend of the 'Baby' singer and the One Direction lothario told The Sun newspaper: "The lads talked about a boys' trip when they were going out with the girls, but it was never on the cards. Now they're footloose and fancy-free, they want to make it happen. They might not be old enough to legally drink but that won't stop them."
Justin and Selena ended their on/off relationship after an explosive bust-up on New Year's Eve, with the Disney starlet flying home early from their holiday in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.
Taylor and Harry also called it quits on vacation, while the pair was celebrating going public with their short-lived romance with a mini-break in the Caribbean. Country star Taylor was spotted looking glum as she headed to the airport early, and is thought to have confided in her close pal Selena over their mutual heartbreak.
The 18-year-old boys - who both share a penchant for tattoos - now appear to be planning the ultimate guys' vacation to get over their unlucky start to 2013, and are thinking of inviting Harry's One Direction bandmates Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne along for the ride.
The insider added: "They can afford to rent an entire floor of one of the big hotels like the Wynn. There's talk of making it a proper boys' holiday, with the rest of 1D and their mates."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...