Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Joshua Jackson has ruled out a ‘Dawson’s Creek’ reunion with Michelle Williams, Katie Holmes and James Van Der Beek
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2012 at 08:36 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
He told Parade magazine: "I don't think we'll ever have a reunion. But I can't possibly put into words what an important time in my life that was. I was 19 and doing what I loved with a group of actors that became like family. I look back on it really fondly."
Joshua ruling out a reunion comes just after former girlfriend Katie revealed she would love to film a new episode of the show.
She said: "I love everyone from the show and we have kind of talked about it here and there, but what do you do?
"Michelle's character passed away ... Our last episode, we were already five years older. Maybe we'll go on vacation, that will be fun-and just film it!"
The popular show ran from 1998 until 2003.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...