Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jos has rekindled her friendship with ex-boyfriend "Dawson's Creek" co-star Joshua Jackson
Posted on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 10:03 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
|Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes|
The 34 year old said they had a lot to catch up on during a recent phone-call.
He told ‘George Strombolopolous Tonight’: "Like any old friend, it was like, 'Oh, hi how are ya? What's going on?' 'I had a kid'; 'Yeah, that's crazy, I heard!'... It was nice, it was very nice, actually."
Katie and Joshua dated during the first season of the popular TV series in 1998 but only recently got back in touch following the mother-of-one's split from Tom Cruise in June.
Canadian-born Joshua also recently revealed that although it's unlikely, he might still be willing to reunite with Katie on screen for a Dawson's Creek reunion.
He said: "Well, we killed the show so I don't think that's ever going to happen. Never say never. If I'm out of work for enough years, absolutely. We'll be old and grey and nasty by the time (that happens)."
Joshua has been happily dating Diane since 2006 but the couple are more interested in having children together than getting married.
He said: ''Kids are one of those things that kind of happen, aren't they? Certainly we're working on it if that's what you're asking."