Jonathan Rhys Meyers not allowed on plane because he was drunk
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
He is at it again folks.
And it always seems to be around airports.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers was reportedly prevented from boarding a plane at JFK airport in New York because he was excessively drunk.
RadayOnline.com is reporting that the Irish actor was stopped from boarding a United Airlines flight at JFK earlier this month because he was simply too drunk.
They also report that he was "disruptive" and "belligerent."
Way to go AGAIN Meyers.
This is the lad who has checked in and out of rehab for alcoholism treatment more times than Lindsay Lohan. Will he ever get sense?
According to airport officials, Meyers was 'pounding drinks" into himself as he enjoyed the bar in the first class lounge early one morning.
He then became "out of control" and was refused entry onto the U.A. plane.
This is case of Deja-vu
Last year wasn't he arrested in Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris after challenging police to a fist fight.
Again he was loaded with drink.
In November 2007 he was arrested in Ireland for AGAIN rowing with airport staff while drunk.
This was only seven months after checking into rehab for the second time.
In the past he has spoken with his issues related to drink.
"When I do drink I'm like Bambi. I'm all over the place, hopeless, like a 16-year-old kid. People notice."