Jonathan Rhys Meyers looks hot on Regis and Kelly
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Jonathan Rhys Meyers looked good enough to eat on Regis and Kelly.
The "Tudors" star is on the chat show trail promoting "From Paris with Love," and did a stint on Live with Regis and Kelly this week.
Truth to tell Jonathan looks wa-a-ay much better than the two hosts who look as if they've been over-imbibing on some weird youth serum.
Regis of course wanted to know who Irish and British people take to the American accent so well.
As Jonathan pointed out, American TV conquered the world in the 80s and we all learned how to speak American!
"From Paris with Love," opens in U.S. theaters on February 5.