Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jonathan Rhys Meyers checked back into rehab with the shakes
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 at 10:22 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
This week The Sun reports the young actor was observed to have developed the shakes because of his excessive drinking.
Rhys Meyers has reportedly checked into a five-star rehabilitation centre in South Africa just days after finishing a drying-out session in London.
A source told The Sun: 'He was very pale and thin and had restless leg syndrome, with one leg shaking if he sat down. That's typical of people who've done a lot of alcohol.'
Tudors star Meyers is reported to have signed up for a three-month stay at the exclusive Montrose Place centre in Cape Town. Let's hope he can get the better of the difficulties he's been dealing with there.