Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jonas Brothers ‘could release new music by end of the year’
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 08:56 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
He told JustJaredJr.com: "I think before the end of the year definitely. We've got a couple opportunities this year concert-wise that we might do so you might hear it there!"
The material will be the group's first release since 2009, and Joe said their sound has changed since their previous efforts.
He added: "I think they have more mature lyrics and as we're getting older we're able to talk about different things and we each have different inspirations.
"I'm really happy with the music though. I feel like it's kind of more back to what it should be, more where the roots are, meaning instruments. You know, it's not so programmed and all off a keyboard and electronic stuff, it's almost organic."
Before reuniting in the studio, the brothers have been taking a break from each other, with Nick appearing in
Broadway musical 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying', while Kevin has been filming a new reality TV series 'Married to Jonas' with his wife Danielle. Joe has kept a lower profile, but appeared as a guest judge on 'American Idol' in 2010.