Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jonas Brothers ‘could release new music by end of the year’
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 08:56 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He told JustJaredJr.com: "I think before the end of the year definitely. We've got a couple opportunities this year concert-wise that we might do so you might hear it there!"
The material will be the group's first release since 2009, and Joe said their sound has changed since their previous efforts.
He added: "I think they have more mature lyrics and as we're getting older we're able to talk about different things and we each have different inspirations.
"I'm really happy with the music though. I feel like it's kind of more back to what it should be, more where the roots are, meaning instruments. You know, it's not so programmed and all off a keyboard and electronic stuff, it's almost organic."
Before reuniting in the studio, the brothers have been taking a break from each other, with Nick appearing in
Broadway musical 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying', while Kevin has been filming a new reality TV series 'Married to Jonas' with his wife Danielle. Joe has kept a lower profile, but appeared as a guest judge on 'American Idol' in 2010.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...