Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jonah Hill thinks 'Grey's Anatomy's' Patrick Dempsey is 'sex on a stick'
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 at 10:04 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
The 27-year-old actor-and-comedian – who is straight – longs for the smouldering good looks of the ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star, who he believes is the "sexiest man alive".
He told gossip website E! Online: "He is the sexiest man alive and I can tell you why. It's because he just is. Literally, he is sex on a stick ... like somebody took a normal, every day stick and then dipped it into a boiling pot of sexiness and then they removed the stick ...that's how sexy he is!
"He is so gorgeous. He is a personal inspiration to me. He has the most gorgeous head of hair that I have ever seen in my entire life. His breath smells like peppermint. His ears are the shape of what I would imagine God's ears to look like."
However, Patrick isn’t the only person to be receiving praise.
Jonah's 'Cyrus' co-star John C. Reilly recently admitted the actor has a "real knack for the truth" and is talented in both comedic and serious roles.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...