Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jon Stewart vows to irritate John McCain- SEE VIDEO
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 at 12:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
The talk show host introduced the audience to a new McCain puppet character.
"McCain stands now less a paragon of straight talk and independence for new members to admire, and more like an object lesson of how f---ing mad someone gets when they don't get their way," he joked.
Stewart showed clips of Mc Cain’s response after "Don't Ask Don't Tell" was revealed.
"Liberal bastions? Salons of Georgetown?" Stewart asked. "What decade are you living in Washington? The reason Catherine Graham doesn't invite you to hor d'ourves with the French ambassador anymore is she died 10 years ago."
The popular TV presenter announced his intensions to go "full 'Gran Torino'" on McCain and launched a segment called "Let's All Stand On John McCain's Lawn."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...