Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jon Cryer says Ashton Kutcher is 'unreachable' since his split with Demi Moore
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 09:24 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Jon Cryer & Ashton Kutcher|
Jon - who has been nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in A comedy Series at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) award - said: "As you could imagine, Ashton is off the grid and completely unreachable for a couple of weeks, so I will text him repeatedly saying, 'Dude, I got nominated.' We'll see what his reaction is when I can finally reach him."
Ashton replaced Charlie Sheen in the series - after he was fired from the show - but Jon admits he will always be grateful to his former co-star.
He told 'E! News': "If I win, Of course, I am going to thank Charlie. When they gave me a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, I thanked him.
"I'm still grateful for the guy. We had a great working relationship, and I still wish him nothing but the best."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...