Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jon Cryer says Ashton Kutcher is 'unreachable' since his split with Demi Moore
Posted on Friday, December 16, 2011 at 09:24 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|Jon Cryer & Ashton Kutcher|
Jon - who has been nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in A comedy Series at the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) award - said: "As you could imagine, Ashton is off the grid and completely unreachable for a couple of weeks, so I will text him repeatedly saying, 'Dude, I got nominated.' We'll see what his reaction is when I can finally reach him."
Ashton replaced Charlie Sheen in the series - after he was fired from the show - but Jon admits he will always be grateful to his former co-star.
He told 'E! News': "If I win, Of course, I am going to thank Charlie. When they gave me a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, I thanked him.
"I'm still grateful for the guy. We had a great working relationship, and I still wish him nothing but the best."