Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jon Cryer believes Charlie Sheen’s sacking from ‘Two and a Half Men’ was an “awful thing to be part of”
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2011 at 06:49 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
The 46-year-old actor – who starred alongside Charlie before he was removed from the show after a public spat with its creator Chuck Lorre and calling Jon a “troll” – did not enjoy watching the troubled star leave the show and was “surprised” by how it happened.
He said: “I never want to go through that again. It was an awful thing to be part of. I’m glad that some peace has come out of it. I was surprised with everything that went down.”
‘Dark Knight Rising’ star Anne Hathaway responds to Catwoman costume criticism -VIDEO
‘The Borgias’ actor Jeremy Irons slams political correctness - VIDEOS
The beautiful people - our top ten pick of the most attractive Irish stars - PHOTOS
Jon has now been joined by ‘No Strings Attached’ star Ashton Kutcher on the show, and he reveals he has “worked hard” on the set of the comedy.
He added to the KLTA morning show in Los Angeles: “Ashton was amazing. He took the roof off the place. The man works hard for the money. It’s a lovely vibe.”
He refused to divulge how Charlie’s character Charlie Harper dies in the show but added it was “funny”.
The forthcoming season of ‘Two and a Half Men’ featuring Ashton Kutcher comes to US TV screens on September 19.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...