Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta's wife Kelly Preston wants to have another baby
Posted on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|John Travolta and Kelly Preston|
Speaking in a television interview with Amanda de Cadenet she revealed expanding her family help her expand her heart.
She said: "I always wanted to have more kids. I feel like I would even have another child, but it might be pushing it. I'm not afraid to love and to love deeply. My kids help me with that.
"They open up your heart so much. There's nothing like the love of a child. It's the greatest thing ever."
Kelly gave birth to her youngest son Benjamin in 2010 and she credits the toddler with helping her to cope with the loss of 16-year-old son Jett, who died after having a seizure on a family holiday in 2009.
The star - who is also a parent to 12-year-old daughter Ella Bleu - spoke about the feeling of loss after Jett's death.
She said: "Nobody should have to lose a child. It's unfathomable. But I'm here to say that you can get through it. You can live again. You can want to live again.
"Everybody grieves in their own way. I felt at times like I was drowning. It felt like a sea of wet blankets.
"And then I just peeled them off, layer by layer, so that I can now say, 'I want to live.' I love life. My life is beautiful and amazing."