Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta has been accused of sexual harassment by a third man
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at 11:23 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
Chilean-born Fabian Zanzi alleges the actor – who is being sued for $2 million apiece by two male masseurs who claim he sexually harassed them after they were hired to give him massages – "hugged" him, asked for a massage and offered him $12,000 for sex while Fabian was working on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship in 2009.
Fabian – who was in charge of taking care of VIP guests on the boat – says he refused John's offer.
South American news website ABC.es quotes Fabian as saying: "He had something on his neck. I thought it was a fuzz. As I approached, he took off his white coat and was naked. He hugged me and asked me to do a massage."
Fabian claims he reported the incident to his supervisors but they didn't believe him and he was eventually fired from the ship.
John vehemently denies accusations of sexual assault from the two masseurs - and the first accuser, known only as John Doe #1, has since called for people to wait for a court ruling before taking sides and says he has no ill feelings towards the star.
In a statement to RadarOnline.com, he said: "As the unidentified masseur in the John Travolta case I have an opinion that I wanted to share.
"I don't think anyone should form any opinion about Mr. Travolta, his family, his counsel, myself, John Doe #2, and our counsel. Instead, I would urge everyone to understand that guilt or innocence in our Justice System is decided by our court system. Too often these matters are decided by swaying public opinion through elements that would never be considered in an actual court case.
"Even though Mr. Travolta and his counsel are on opposing sides in this matter, I do wish them good health, happiness, and want them to be judged with absolute fairness as our great nation affords all citizens regardless of their wealth or station."
John - a devout Scientologist - has been married to Kelly Preston since 1991. Their oldest child Jett died in 2009 at the age of 17 and they have two other kids Ella Blue, 11, and 23-month-old Benjamin.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...