Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta did not pay off any of his sexual battery accusers
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
However the 'Saturday Night Fever' actor's legal representative insists the masseurs were not paid any sum of money back down, if even temporarily.
Marty Singer, told TMZ: "Not one penny has been paid nor do we have any intention to pay any money for these ridiculous and false claims."
The first accusers quit his case after pictures emerged of the 'Grease' star in New York on January 16, the date he was alleged to have behaved inappropriately with a worker in a Beverly Hills hotel.
A receipt which proved Travolta ate at a Mr Chow restaurant in the city helped back up that he 2,475 miles from the location he was stated to be in by the accuser.
John Doe #2 - has parted ways with lawyer Okorie Okorocha but may still pursue his case against the actor having hired a new attorney, Gloria Allred.
Ms. Allred told CNN: "We believe that the lawsuit should be filed in another court and, therefore, the lawsuit that was on file was dismissed without prejudice."