Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta did not pay off any of his sexual battery accusers
Posted on Monday, May 21, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
However the 'Saturday Night Fever' actor's legal representative insists the masseurs were not paid any sum of money back down, if even temporarily.
Marty Singer, told TMZ: "Not one penny has been paid nor do we have any intention to pay any money for these ridiculous and false claims."
The first accusers quit his case after pictures emerged of the 'Grease' star in New York on January 16, the date he was alleged to have behaved inappropriately with a worker in a Beverly Hills hotel.
A receipt which proved Travolta ate at a Mr Chow restaurant in the city helped back up that he 2,475 miles from the location he was stated to be in by the accuser.
John Doe #2 - has parted ways with lawyer Okorie Okorocha but may still pursue his case against the actor having hired a new attorney, Gloria Allred.
Ms. Allred told CNN: "We believe that the lawsuit should be filed in another court and, therefore, the lawsuit that was on file was dismissed without prejudice."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...