Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta considered retiring after his son Jet died
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
He said: "I lost my son a few years ago and I had been having quite a time of that.
"And after three years of getting a lot of support from the church and a lot of support from people - fans and family - I decided that it was OK to go back to work.
"Because I even thought of retiring at one point, because it just felt like too much."
John - who is making his acting return in new movie 'Savages' - admits he is still impressed by his "extraordinary" career achievements.
He added in an interview with 'BBC Breakfast': "'Grease!' and 'Saturday Night Fever' were the number one and two records in history until Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' came along.
"So for five years we held the crown for one and two! It was pretty extraordinary. And still I think that 'You're The One That I Want' [from 'Grease!'] is the biggest duet in history."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...