Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
John Travolta can’t imagine not being an actor
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 10:12 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
He told OK magazine: “I can’t imagine ever getting tired of it, I grew up with it. After a while it’s hard work more than it’s a creative thing. I know I’d probably be shot for saying that sometimes, but you have to be there to know it.”
One of the reasons John loves to act is to it helps him work off excess energy, and he admitted he gets restless when he’s not working.
He explained: “There’s a bit of a mischievous child in me and it does get me in trouble on sets. But age seems gives people respect for their elders, so you get away with it a little more.
"I was a classic child of the ‘60’s, filled with sugar highs and crashes. I was rumbustious and creative and I would channel that energy into performing a lot.
"If I am not able to perform, watch out, because I am filled with the spirit of the play."
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...