Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jodie Foster is surprised 'Twilight's' Kristen Stewart is an actress
Posted on Friday, March 18, 2011 at 10:09 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 48-year-old actress, who worked with the 'Twilight' star when she was 12 in 'Panic Room' has confessed she never thought Kristen would stay in the film industry because she didn't seem to enjoy it.
She said: "I just love Kristen Stewart, but I didn't think she'd choose to be an actress.
"I said to her mum, 'She doesn't want that, right?' And she's like, 'Well, yes, she kind of does.'"
The 'Beaver' star went on to say she saw similarities between herself and the 20 year old because neither actresses like showing their emotions in real life.
Talking to the Hollywood Reporter she continued: "Because she's very much like me: She's not comfortable in life being a big externally, emotional person, beating her chest, crying every five minutes."
"I felt she was such an intelligent technician, so interested in camera - I thought that would translate to other things."
Kristen - who is rumoured to be dating her 'Twilight' co-star Robert Pattinson - has been open about her dislike of fame and has admitted she hates not being able to go out without being recognised.
Earlier this year she said: "There's no way to eloquently put this. I just can't go to the mall. It bothers me that I can't be outside very often. And also to not ever be 'some girl' again. Just being some chick at some place, that's gone."
Visit Kristen Stewarts's profile page
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...