‘Jobs’ star Ashton Kutcher doesn't take his success for granted
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
The 'Jobs' star, who recently received praise for advising young viewers of the Teen Choice Awards to seize every opportunity, insists he has worked very hard for his Hollywood career.
Speaking about what inspired his speech at the ceremony, the 35-year-old actor told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM show on Friday: "I think that right now we're in a little bit of sticky time.
"And I felt like you can't replace hard work and nobody is going to give us anything in this life. [And] it's important to remember, when you see movie stars ... we all started from the same place and everybody who is there somehow worked their way there. It doesn't just happen."
Ashton, who is dating his former 'That 70s Show' co-star Mila Kunis, added: "If we want to make the world a better place ... We are going to have to build it. I just felt like I was given the Ultimate Choice Award and I don't know how many more Teen Choice Awards I'll be invited to go to, but I felt like if I didn't take that opportunity to share what I've learned through the process then I was probably missing an opportunity to share something pretty important."
The actor won praise after he told teenagers at the ceremony last Sunday not be afraid to create the life of their dreams.
He said: "Everything around us that we call life was made up of people that are no smarter than you. And you can build your own things and you can build your own life that other people can live in.
"So build a life, don't live one, find your opportunities and always be sexy."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...