Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Joan Collins "loves" Britain's Queen Elizabeth
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 08:14 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
She said: "I will be in London for the queen's jubilee - I'm going to be a friend's house on the river and will be watching the celebrations. I'm a big monarchies and I love the queen.
However, she will not be enjoying the festivities later in the year when the Olympic Games come to the British capital city.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Northern Lights draws thousands of visitors to Donegal - VIDEOS
IrishCentral’s top Irish baby names for boys and girls
-------------------She added: "Me? Watch the Olympics? No way. I'm not interested."
Joan recently revealed she thought of Duchess Catherine of Cambridge to be "flawless".
She said: "I very much like Catherine. What do we call her now? The Duchess of Cambridge sounds so old!
Can't we just call her Princess Catherine as they do in America? She has not put a foot wrong. She even looks like a princess. I think Prince William has done a great job and taught her what to expect. She is flawless in everything, her clothes, her smile, her attitude."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...