Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Joan Collins "loves" Britain's Queen Elizabeth
Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2012 at 08:14 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
She said: "I will be in London for the queen's jubilee - I'm going to be a friend's house on the river and will be watching the celebrations. I'm a big monarchies and I love the queen.
However, she will not be enjoying the festivities later in the year when the Olympic Games come to the British capital city.
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
Northern Lights draws thousands of visitors to Donegal - VIDEOS
IrishCentral’s top Irish baby names for boys and girls
-------------------She added: "Me? Watch the Olympics? No way. I'm not interested."
Joan recently revealed she thought of Duchess Catherine of Cambridge to be "flawless".
She said: "I very much like Catherine. What do we call her now? The Duchess of Cambridge sounds so old!
Can't we just call her Princess Catherine as they do in America? She has not put a foot wrong. She even looks like a princess. I think Prince William has done a great job and taught her what to expect. She is flawless in everything, her clothes, her smile, her attitude."