Jimmy Kimmel will marry with fiancée Molly McNearney in July
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Molly McNearney and Jimmy Kimmel|
The talk show host Jimmy Kimmel is to tie the knot with fiancée Molly McNearney – a co-head writer on his show 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - on the weekend of July 4 after proposing to his long-term girlfriend last August, the New York Post reports.
The 45-year-old star has sent out save-the-date cards to his family and friends ahead of his nuptials to the blonde beauty, who he has dated since October 2009.
He recently said: "It'll be mostly a family affair, and there will be a Catholic priest officiating ... I'm not that involved with the wedding planning, but I will be there."
Jimmy popped the question to Molly - who he started dating a few months after splitting from comic Sarah Silverman following a five-year romance - while the pair were holidaying in South Africa's Kruger National Forest last August.
The TV star has children Katie, 21, and Kevin, 19, with first wife Gina, who he married in June 1988 and split from 14 years later.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...