Jimmy Kimmel married Molly McNearney at a star-studded ceremony
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Jimmy Kimmel married Molly McNearney|
Irish Celebrity Gossip
, Irish Entertainment Blog
The couple, who got engaged last year while on holiday in South Africa, exchanged vows in Ojai, California, in front of guests including Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Howard Stern, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.
A spokesperson for the late night talk show host confirmed the news to People.com.
The couple's invitations requested that guests make a charitable donation in lieu of wedding gifts.
A huge number of celebrities also attend their rehearsal dinner on Friday night.
The 45-year-old host began dating Molly, 34, in October 2009, shortly after he split from comic Sarah Silverman after a five-year romance.
A source said when they first got together: "After Jimmy and Sarah [Silverman] broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked. They're really happy together."
The TV star has two children, Katie, 21, and Kevin, 19, with first wife Gina, who he married in June 1988 and split from 14 years later.
Be the first to make a comment.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...