Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jimmy Kimmel is engaged to his long-term girlfriend Molly McNearney
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 02:27 PM
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam
- Amy Adams takes credit for her kiss with "cute" Jennifer Lawrence in 'American Hustle'
|Jimmy Kimmel is engaged to Molly McNearney|
Jimmy and 34-year-old Molly - who is a co-head writer on her partner's show 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' - began dating in October 2009, a few months after he split from comic Sarah Silverman after a five-year romance.
A source said when they first got together: "After Jimmy and Sarah [Silverman] broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked. They're really happy together."
The TV star has children Katie, 21, and Kevin, 19, with first wife Gina, who he married in June 1988 and split from 14 years later.
The marriage will be Molly's first.
The happy news proves Jimmy's personal life is going as well as his career as it was recently announced he is to host the Emmy Awards for the first time.
Referring to actor Eddie Murphy - who pulled out of hosting this year's Academy Awards - Jimmy said: "I hope to be able to do for the Emmys this year what Eddie Murphy did for the Oscars."
The 64th Primetime Emmy Awards will take place at Los Angeles' Nokia Theatre on September 23.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...