Jimmy Fallon injured as he takes a martini tumble on Late Night stage
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
Late Night with Jimmy Fallon host took a tumble during his live show last night while racing around the stage with a martini glass.
Fallon took a whoopsy while he and Chelsea Handler were mixing martinis and running wild around the stage. Moments into their childish, yet hilarious, behaviour, Fallon slipped on his behind.
Handler, who was on the show to promote her new book “Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea” challenged the Late Night host to see who could mix three martinis, run up and down the steps with them and make it back to the mixing table with the most amount of martini still in the glass.
It was during the running part that Fallon lost control of himself and slipped on the martini-soaked floor.
The laughing stopped when people discovered that Fallon was actually hurt. He cut his hand in five places. He wore a bandage for the rest of the show.