Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jimmy Fallon cracks wise ass jokes as ‘Top Chef All Stars’ judge- SEE VIDEO
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
The guest judges were presented with dishes including pulled pork and sausage, which became an ongoing source of amusement for the night.
After finishing his critique of the mean, Fallon turned to Higgins and said : You pull your own pork, right?"
"I pull my own pork a lot. But if Angelo's going to pull it for me ... " he replied.
Another contestant Mike offered a sausage meal which led Higgins to reflect on his time in college.
"I experimented in college with sausage, and found that it was good," he said with a smirk.
Working in the high pressure situation, the comedian’s jokes must have offered some much needed respite for the stressed contestants.