Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jimmy Fallon cracks wise ass jokes as ‘Top Chef All Stars’ judge- SEE VIDEO
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 at 10:11 AM
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is a new dad
The guest judges were presented with dishes including pulled pork and sausage, which became an ongoing source of amusement for the night.
After finishing his critique of the mean, Fallon turned to Higgins and said : You pull your own pork, right?"
"I pull my own pork a lot. But if Angelo's going to pull it for me ... " he replied.
Another contestant Mike offered a sausage meal which led Higgins to reflect on his time in college.
"I experimented in college with sausage, and found that it was good," he said with a smirk.
Working in the high pressure situation, the comedian’s jokes must have offered some much needed respite for the stressed contestants.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...