Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jimmy Fallon and Regis Philbin perform a duet on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' - SEE VIDEO
Posted on Monday, September 20, 2010 at 01:20 PM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Regis Philbin and Jimmy Fallon performed a duet of "Just You. Just Me" on Fallon's "Late Night" show. Philbin has released an album with his wife Joy who is his usual singing companion but Fallon was quite the part, wearing a Joy-style wig, just to fit in.
Although Fallon actually did show some singing talent he was caught up in the comedy of the situation slipping a couple of jabs at Philbin. Singing "It's not that you're attractive" Fallon added "Seriously, you're not that attractive." To which Philbin agreed.
I've a feeling however that the song Fallon wanted Philbin wanted him to sing would have been funnier. Fallon said "It's called 'My Weenie'" to which Philbin responded "Regis said 'No'.
Maybe next time.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...