Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jim Carrey’s Irish lass - Funnyman’s dating Irish makeup artist Cathriona White
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
|Jim Carrey and Irish girlfriend Cathriona White|
Radar Online says that Carrey is taken in by his new flame, who he’s been seeing for over a month. She comes from a small Tipperary village and came to America in 2009 with a beauty school certificate. She’s also had some bit acting roles to add to her resume, and is coping with the recent loss of her father back home.
“Cathriona is ambitious and is working as a make-up artist in Hollywood – and she’s already worked on many film sets since arriving in the states. She’s very focused on making this work and will do anything she can to make sure she’s successful,” a source told the website.
“And dating Jim certainly can’t hurt her career. His status will certainly give her a leg up in the industry and open doors for her that could have been more difficult if she didn’t know him. She’s definitely living in a dream world right now.”
Carrey too looks like he’s quite pleased with himself. He’s got some infamous bust-ups behind him – Jenny McCarthy, Lauren Holly, who he married twice – so maybe the luck of the Irish will be with him this time.