Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jim Carrey's grandson reminds him of himself as a child
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 at 09:13 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
He said: "He’s got this mischief on his face that you can just tell that he knows he’s going to be completely accepted in every way, you know? It’s just full on, 'I am it. I know you want to see me. I know whenever I say hi, everybody’s going to laugh'.
‘Mr. Popper’s Penguins’ star Jim Carrey hints at sequels to ‘Dumb and Dumber’ and ‘Bruce Almighty’ - VIDEOS
Jim Carrey says Elin knew all about Tiger Woods' affairs
"But he’s very funny, too. Yesterday it was the sunglasses, putting the sunglasses upside down. And that totally reminded me of me because I was a very finicky eater, and my mother said that I got out of eating every time by just making everybody laugh and everybody howl at the table."
It could be that Jackson is following in the star's footsteps as Jim admitted he used to look up to his own father for comedic inspiration because he was one of the "funniest human beings" he's ever met.
Jim added to Babble: "Since I was a little tiny kid, I used to look at my dad, and he used to command the room. And he was one of the funniest human beings you’ve ever met in your life.
"He was just one of these characters that when he told a story, he was so incredibly animated. The character I played in 'The Truman Show' was my father."