Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Jim Carrey's grandson reminds him of himself as a child
Posted on Friday, June 17, 2011 at 09:13 AM
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
He said: "He’s got this mischief on his face that you can just tell that he knows he’s going to be completely accepted in every way, you know? It’s just full on, 'I am it. I know you want to see me. I know whenever I say hi, everybody’s going to laugh'.
‘Mr. Popper’s Penguins’ star Jim Carrey hints at sequels to ‘Dumb and Dumber’ and ‘Bruce Almighty’ - VIDEOS
Jim Carrey says Elin knew all about Tiger Woods' affairs
"But he’s very funny, too. Yesterday it was the sunglasses, putting the sunglasses upside down. And that totally reminded me of me because I was a very finicky eater, and my mother said that I got out of eating every time by just making everybody laugh and everybody howl at the table."
It could be that Jackson is following in the star's footsteps as Jim admitted he used to look up to his own father for comedic inspiration because he was one of the "funniest human beings" he's ever met.
Jim added to Babble: "Since I was a little tiny kid, I used to look at my dad, and he used to command the room. And he was one of the funniest human beings you’ve ever met in your life.
"He was just one of these characters that when he told a story, he was so incredibly animated. The character I played in 'The Truman Show' was my father."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...